Friday, September 10, 2010

Just a trifle sore...

After four classes this week I'm just a trifle sore, and it's not anything to do with my new hip! I feel like a beginner must feel "the day after"!

After both nights of class I got on my inversion table to stretch my back, but didn't go completely upside down to hang from my ankles. Dr. had already ok'd that, but I just didn't feel like pushing it (or rather, PULLING it).

And back to the farm today for a short ride, God willing. Yay! I'm working on rehabbing my favorite ride, he's been out for almost as long as me with a couple of different issues. We're rehabbing together! I want to do an Intro level test for my first dressage clinic this fall, and also do a musical freestyle for a schooling show. So I have much to work on in the arena! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment