Monday, February 25, 2013

Spring-ing into action!

Well, here in Fredericksburg we had a relatively quiet interlude after our New Year's Eve show, quiet enough to work up about a dozen Sword Combinations for Tribal Odyssey (I'll write about that soon on my TOBD blog). Now it looks like things are revving up again.

March is looking to be quite busy!
First up is our usual Spring Hafla, this time just for students:
hafla flyer
flyer for our student class hafla in March

Then PRISM is joining me at my bellydance demo for the local group that hosts a "Women's Forum" (open to everyone), featuring classes on diverse subjects all day long. Lunch is included!

At the end of March PRISM and I are road-tripping down to Charlottesville, where I began my teaching career 25 years ago! Wow. How I wish the Al Hamraa Restaurant had been around then, that would've been SO much fun! There's more info on that gig posted on Tumblr.

Do you think I have enough blogs? LOL!

  Anthea / Kawakib
- End of Post -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment