Saturday, September 28, 2013

love the Chakra Isolations - a gift

I'm so happy to have finally uploaded a short tutorial on the Chakra Isolations I learned from Shakti! As she told me, it's meant for people who can really appreciate it for the spiritual practise it is; Janeeda of Virginia Beach told me the same thing, and I understand totally. So it's offered online for those who are interested, in exchange for a small donation of any amount. If you are into chakras, or just interested in learning this wonderful holistic practise I urge you to try it. As I said about 4 times in the Intro video, "it's amazing!"
If you'd like to read about how I got started on this subject (because of what was happening with my students), here are my articles about Chakra Energy in Bellydance; and see my other posts on this blog on chakras.
Shakti in Hawaii - photos
Shakti's page

Shakti's website: Cinnamon Phoenix - she's currently living in Hawaii (there's another Shakti of Hawaii; and another Shakti on the mainland who teaches chakra bellydancing, but the website I listed will get you to the right one).
Here is the Intro video: Chakra Isolations Introduction.

 Anthea / Kawakib
- End of Post -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment