Friday, July 11, 2014

here's a bright spot!

Even though I'm still using a walker at 5 weeks post-op, the "Sequins and Shimmies" show gives me something to look forward to: Facebook Event Page

Each day I am getting stronger - it gives me a sense of wonderment when I think about it. A little effort on a regular basis makes a world of difference!
I saw the Doctor yesterday and he wants me to continue as I have been, but at least he did clear me for driving, and for using a quad-cane when I'm comfortable with it. I don't feel stable enough to use a regular cane yet.
But as I said, I'm getting stronger every day so just have to keep at it. If dance students realized how "magically" their skills would improve with a short practice segment every other day, what amazing progress they'd see!
Just dance a little every day or so with an eye toward clean technique! That's the magic formula for becoming a better dancer!



One day at a time...

Anthea Kawakib
- End of Post -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment