Monday, September 5, 2011

two weeks of sweating my a** off...

The past two weeks were pretty demanding so I MUST be getting a lot stronger. I did afternoon chores at White Buffalo Horse Farm for almost two weeks straight (that's 23 horses to take care of!) and taught two mini-workshops (2 hours each) of a fast and intense Egyptian Pop choreography; and of course my regular weekly horse back rides and lessons. Nothing hurts! Well actually I had a collar bone/shoulder ouchie but that's beside the point.
I've got to admit though I was too pooped to do any regular exercising! So maybe I'll just count it as two weeks of "cross training".

This week it's "back to school", teaching my regular bellydance classes at Fredericksburg Parks and Rec. and I'll enjoy a regular routine again.



1 comment:

  1. If you have ever wanted to try Belly Dance, this is a perfect selection. I had been considering to do it for awhile and after some looking, settled on this one two months ago or so. Since then I have been learning and having fun.

    She is really good at showing you how to do things with examples that are easy to understand. The presentation works well as she shows things from all sides when describing what to do, such as how much movement is needed. Very warm personality that is realy enjoying showing me how to Belly Dance.

    ReplyDelete