Thursday, May 27, 2010

6 weeks & going strong

6-week Follow-up with the Dr. this past Monday, he okayed me to DRIVE!!! Awesome :-) Yahoo!!
So of course the next day I went to visit the horses at White Buffalo!! Missed them so much. Took Phoenix out to graze, it was such a beautiful day.

Now doing the 5-lb. weight on my leg every OTHER day, thanks to the new Phys. Therapist I'm going to, that is working much better. He also gave me more new exercises (& recommended getting a Wii Fit, but I've got a big Dr. bill to pay...).

I can walk pretty well now, I still take the cane along though, because after a short time of walking without it my leg gets tired & sore, but it's getting stronger every day.

So nice to have wheels again -

1 comment:

  1. Yay for driving! Sounds like your recovery is going well so far; keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete