Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Back to class tonight....

Well I've been out of the loop for 3 weeks today and am excited about going back to classes this week, two tonight & two tomorrow night. I have wonderful subs & helpers doing the physical part of it for me, but I can't wait to see what's been happening while I've been gone. The student's annual Recital is only two & a half months away!
Of course I'm not driving yet, so am depending on getting rides from people. Only a few more weeks of that...
I'm also looking forward to a cookout this weekend at the horse farm where I take (took) lessons, I've missed the horses so much, can't wait to see them. Rain or shine, I'll be there this weekend! Being able to use either the crutch or walker makes it easy.
My physical therapist says I'm doing really well and I'm pretty sure he's being straight with me, he doesn't seem like a BS-er. I'm not quite up to all the reps I'm supposed to do every day but almost. I think by his next visit I'll be doing it all just like I'm supposed to - but honestly, 20 reps 3 times a day was a bit too much up to now, because I usually stop when I feel any discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment