Sunday, May 2, 2010

Keeping on keeping on

The physical therapist keeps giving me new exericises every visit but I can hardly do as many reps as he suggests... he also said I can use one crutch at times during the day when I feel like it. And also add a bit of walking outside.
But it's amazing how tired I am at the end of the day after these pitiful few exercises and a short walk out to (almost) the end of the driveway...
The swelling's gone down a lot on my hip, and the little butterfly stickers on the incision are starting to come off on their own; I still cover it at night to keep myself from scratching it accidentally as it itches quite a bit sometimes... and I'm wearing the weird leg pillow every night and sleeping on my back exclusively, which doesn't bother me as I do that anyway.

Sitting here at the desk is not so comfortable so can't do much computer work. How handy would a laptop be right now! But I'm enjoying my "time off"!

Not much pain either, the occasional twinge, and a little muscle soreness after exercising... couple of Tylenol's a day and that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment